25 BEST HAIR GROWTH PRODUCTS PROVEN TIPS FOR MEN and WOMEN 2019
There’s no denying the fact: your hair enhances your beauty like nothing else could. But hair is not just considered a sign of beauty, it also signifies youth and all that youth is associated with. Indeed, while it may be typical to find a bald old man, that’s rarely the case with the young.
But hair loss isn’t the exclusive preserve of the old. Male pattern baldness (androgenic alopecia) – a condition that leads to early baldness due to genetics or other health conditions, may begin to occur from as low as 20 years.
There’s nothing like female pattern baldness, though. Still, many women struggle through the agony of hair loss at a very young age. As a woman, your hair is likely a very prominent feature of your looks so it’s understandable if any sign of hair loss is met with trepidation. But you don’t have to suffer through any form of hair loss.
Hair loss may occur in men and women as a result of inadequate diet, environmental factors, poor grooming routine, genetics, or other health conditions. Any of those causes can lead to thinning, breaking, and eventual falling of hair – leaving you with large bald patches or a receding hairline. But you too can get your hair growing full, rich and strong.
Hair growth tips and Scalp Care
Before delving into products you could use to arrest your hair loss problem, it’s crucial you understand how these products can be used to ensure you get the most out of your efforts. Consider a few helpful tips:
1. Go easy on the shampoo. Shampooing strips your scalp of its natural oils, leaving it dry and flaky. Excessive shampoo usage damages your hair, breaks it, and makes it weaker. Keep shampoo usage to a bare minimum of no more than three days a week – or less. When you do use it, avoid massaging it too hard into your scalp. Just go easy and lightly massage the oil and dirt off while taking your time in the bath.
2. Protect your hair from heat. Excessive exposure to heat damages your hair by ridding your scalp and hair of essential moisture. This means the both the hair dryer and the sun(!) actually damage your hair. As much as you can, limit your hair's exposure to sun – by using a hair covering outside – and heat from the hair dryer.
3. Protect your hair from dirt. Dirt is in the air all around us. We cannot avoid it. Still, a few good habits can limit just how much dirt gets into your hair and reaches your scalp. Keep dirty hands away from your hair as much as possible – this means you should stop getting dirty hands into your hair all day. Cover your hair with a scarf or cap (for the guys) when stepping out, especially in dusty conditions. Like heat, dust and dirt reduces your hair’s moisture.
4. Massage scalp often. A good massage helps improve blood circulation. It also helps spread any essential oils you apply to your hair evenly, keeping the hair hydrated and the roots stronger. Gently massage natural oils into your hair to aid its transformation in a lush, rich and full hair.
5. Use hair Oils. Natural oils like coconut oil, fish oil, rosemary, geranium, and rai are some of the best natural hair growth products. They provide nourishment to your scalp and have been proven to stimulate hair growth and hair thickening. Massage oil onto your scalp and leave to sit overnight or for 2 hours before shampooing it off. Because of the essential vitamins they contain, hair oils are effective natural conditioners necessary for hair growth.
6. Eat balanced diet. Eating healthy, balanced diet is crucial to having a healthy scalp and a good hair. Your food should contain all of the vital nutrients important for a healthy scalp. For better hair growth, eat foods rich in antioxidants that improve blood circulation and boost metabolism, such as berries, pecans, clove, cumin, etc.
7. Use natural products. Aloe Vera and onion juice are two important natural products proven to aid hair growth and health. Onion juice is used to treat bald patches and has been shown to have positive effects on hair growth. Just apply onion juice onto your scalp for 20 mins and shampoo it off afterward. Likewise, Aloe Vera reduces hair loss, conditions and soothes the scalp, and unblocks hair follicles. You can use natural Aloe Vera or shampoo containing Aloe Vera.
Best Hair Growth Products 2019
With that out of the way, it's now time to identify some of the best hair growth products in the world for a rich hair and healthy scalp. Thankfully, the best hair growth products do not cost hundreds of dollars to purchase only to sit on your shelf for the rest of your life after failing to produce your desired results.
What follows are my top 25 hair growth products – reviewed and verified – that actually work.
Ultrax Labs Hair Surge | Caffeine Hair Loss Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo
One of the highest rated shampoos of 2019, Ultrax Labs Hair Surge is highly rated for its hair regrowth process. It contains caffinoplux blend, a powerful and effective hair regrowth solution. Contains caffeine, which is, as most of us don’t know, causes hair follicles to growth rapidly. Along with that many other ingredients to promote hair growth.
Nizoral A-D Antidandruff shampoo with ketaconazole 1%:
Nizoral A-D Anti-Dandruff Shampoo easily stands out from a number of top of the line shampoo products for its results. The shampoo contains ketaconazole, an effective and proven ingredient in stopping dandruff. It provides nourishment to a drying scalp, and controls scaling, flaking and itching associated with dandruff.
An excellent hair growth solution, Spectral DNC-S comes as two separate formulas. When combined, these formulas prevent hair loss, strengthen the hair follicle, accelerate hair growth and reduce hair loss. With powerful compounds and ions like potassium present, Spectral DNC-S enriches your hair for proper growth.
Lipogaine Hair loss/Hair Growth Shampoo:
A company with a strong reputation, Lipogaines is well known in the hair business. This shampoo contains a blend of Caffeine, Argan oil, Biotin, Castor oil, Saw Palmetto – all of which are known to stimulate hair growth, make hair thicken, and protect them from damage.
Men’s Rogaine, hair loss and hair thinning treatment:
Men's Rogaine contains the FDA-approved Minoxidal 5% as its primary component which stimulates hair growth and reduces male pattern baldness. It’s a must try product for those who suffer from genetic hair loss. It has been proven to stimulate hair growth within 120 days (with money-back guarantee). It also comes in an aerosol version which is a bit easier to apply. This product is only for men above the age of 18.
Lipogaine for Men and Women:
Lipogaine hair conditioner has been proven, over many tests, to stimulate hair growth. It is free of products that cause itch in 98% of people, boasts a fast dry formula, and is non greasy. You're also assured of full money back guarantee after 90 days of use if you’re not satisfied.
Ultrax Labs Hair Plush:
Labs hair plush from Ultrax is claimed to be 100% drug free. This hair growth treatment serum contains many essentials vitamins and minerals, and is based on solubilized keratin which is scientifically proven to stimulate hair growth. It is safe and effective to be used by both men and women.
Lipogaine for Women:
With a product for men, now comes Lipogaine for women (sensitive). A minoxidal-based product, Lipogaine for women contains many different ingredients that are proven to be excellent at combating hair loss – working in similar fashion as the male version.
DS laboratories Spectral CSF:
Spectral CSF has specially been formulated for women who notice thinning and loss of hair. It is designed to be lighter on the scalp as against harsher products meant for men, and is designed to optimize scalp vitality and health.
Women’s Rogaine Treatment for Hair loss and Hair thinning:
Much like the Rogaine for men, Rogaine for Women contains 5% minoxidal as its base. Clinically proven to stimulate growth of 25% more hair. It is 2016 ALLURE Best of Beauty winner, and is meant to be used in the early stages of hair loss and hair thinning.
Pura D’Or Original Gold Label Anti-thinning Shampoo:
If you plan to achieve thicker, fuller hair, improve your hair's appearance, while protecting and strengthening your hair, the Pura D'Or Original Anti-thinning Shampoo is for your use. And they also offer a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
Revita Tablets for Hair Revitalization:
Revita Anti Hair Loss is an uber-effective dietary supplement containing anti oxidants, melatonin, vitamins and minerals such as zinc and biotin, to help you achieve that fuller damage free look of your hair.
PS: Always remember to check in with your doctor before taking any supplements.
Hair Rush- Finasteride Pills:
Hair Rush Finasteride is a medication designed specifically for men suffering from male pattern baldness. It is a DHT blocker – which means it reduces hair loss by reducing the quantity of DHT in your system. The DHT hormone is responsible for hair loss, and, when controlled, hair loss is kept in check. Hair Rush comes in different percentage solutions for you to buy.
Natural Biotin Maximum strength Tablets:
Yet another dietary supplement on this list, Natural Biotin is a hugely popular hair growth supplement. This dietary supplement contains valuable vitamins and minerals that are beneficial for hair growth and boost your hair's health.
Krezinu Hair strengthening System For men:
The Krezinu Hair Strengthening System is a complete set of hair products including shampoo, conditioner and serum specially formulated for men. Derived from natural products, Krezinu has put together a hair growth solution that promotes a healthy, thicker, fuller and stronger hair.
IRestore Laser Hair Growth System:
An FDA-cleared product, the iRestore helmet is meant for both men and women who experience hair loss and hair thinning. It uses light laser, therefore hair needs to dried off before use. They offer 100% money back guarantee if you do not come up with results after 3-6 months of use.
Derma Roller operates in much the same fashion as rollers designed for the skin. It is meant to open up the pores in your scalp for more hair growth, making your scalp healthier and allowing the growth of a thicker, fuller hair.
Hairgenics Pronexa Clinical Strength Hair Growth & Regrowth Therapy Shampoo With Biotin:
HairGenics Pronexa isa biotin-based shampoo. It is designed to control hair loss by decreasing the production of DHT – the molecule responsible for hair loss. It has Saw Palmetto which blocks the DHT production.
Nioxin Cleanser Shampoo:
Nioxin Cleanser Shampoo is a detoxifying shampoo formulated for healthy scalp improvement. It reduces hair loss and hair thinning, and makes your hair shinny and beautiful. It is a must-buy product if you are aiming for that fuller look.
Pure Biology Hair Growth Shampoo:
The Pure Biology Hair Growth shampoo is yet another Biotin-based shampoo on this list. It is designed to stimulate hair growth, reduce hair loss, boost scalp health, and make add gloss to your hair. It contains Biotin, DTH blocker and Vitamins that enrich and nourish your hair.
HairBust Hair Growth Shampoo and Conditioner for Women:
Meant for women, the HairBust Hair Growth set is a complete package for you if you have symptoms of hair loss and hair thinning. It comes with a shampoo which will cleanse your hair and then conditioner which you have to use after shampoo for that complete care, and achieve silky smooth hair.
Laritelle Organic Loss Prevention for Men/Women:
Laritelle Organic Loss Prevention shampoo contains Argan Oil, Rosemary, Palmarosa, all of which are products known to prevent hair loss and hair thinning. So, if you are looking to minimize their hair loss and protect their hair in early days, then this shampoo is for you.
Elibeth Parker Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner Set with Manuka Honey & Aloe Vera:
The Elibeth Parker Volumizing shampoo and conditioner set contains Aloe Vera, Manuka honey, Orange Peel Oil and other products to help your hair be fuller and thicker and get back that impressive natural look.
Hair Growth Shampoo for thinning Hair Growth and Hair Loss by Evlogies Natural:
Evlogies products are well known for having anti hair loss property, and Hair Growth shampoo is no less. It has been specially formulated to have anti thinning and anti hair loss properties, and is perfect for everyday use. It also fights dandruff, making it a great product for persons with dandruff-prone scalp.
Peter Lamas Hair Solutions Energizing Shampoo and Conditioner:
Last but not the least, is a set of shampoo and conditioner from Peter Lamas, empowered with rare Chinese herbs, used by ancients to stimulate hair growth and prevent itchy dry scalp. So you can be pretty sure that these products that you are using are natural based and almost unnatural chemical free.
Well, there it is folks! The 7 BEST tips and TOP 25 researched and proven products to fight hair loss and to grow far more healthier and stronger hair that will definitely speak for itself.
If you found this post useful follow us for more hair growth tips on Facebook.
Why Not Help Someone By Sharing This Post ?
" We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. "